The Lord is My Strength and My Song...



Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thankful for Stacie

I love reading Stacie's blog...her words fill me with such inspiration, hope, tears and joy. I have prayed for them and I am so thankful for her and her family and how they have touched the lives of so so many, including my own. Here is an excerpt of one of her posts that I find myself reading over and over again.

"I am determined to trust God in this period of the unknown because it's not unknown to Him. I believe with all of my heart that nothing touches this family that has not first been sifted through God's hands. And good or bad, He has allowed it to come our way. And with His guidance, He will carry us through. And I will do my best to bring Him glory regardless of how life goes." Stacie

God Bless her and her sweet boys. Her faith is such an inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment