Well, I never thought that I would say this, but I have gone on a run/walk for 3 days in a row now! I seriously haven't run in YEARS and it has been so refreshing. To be honest with you, I always hated running because it would down right hurt me physically to do it. But I found this specialty women's boutique in Longview and spent $75 on a sports bra and it has made all of the difference in the world! I have really enjoyed running on the ETBU campus with my muse blaring in my ipod. Just that 30-45 minutes to myself gives me a chance to quieten all of the many voices in my head! :) I sure do hope that I can keep it up...now all I need to do is get me a comfy pair of shoes and I will be on the road to success!
Yay! I have been running too the past 7 months! It's addicting!
ReplyDeleteYay Alanna!! You go girl!!! Dave has been running in the mornings too! It is so refreshing and you are so right that it gives your mind time to quiet all the voices. Keep it up!!
ReplyDelete